With the current state of events surrounding us all, now more than ever our services are going to be needed. Our mission to keep our community mobile with safe and reliable vehicles is of utmost importance. Our industry has been deemed essential and we will be open for business as usual, with a few minor changes.
- Social Distancing: we are practicing a 6 foot distance from others whenever possible.
- Keeping work areas clean and wiping down high touch areas often with antibacterial cleaner: front counter, entry door handles, keyboards, restroom door handles, etc. Every 3 hours.
- Washing of hands: we are washing our hands after handling money, keys, and after direct contact with others.
- Any persons seeming ill: Any person in our organization who is experiencing or exhibiting signs of illness, fever, trouble breathing, etc. will be sent home immediately to recover.
All vehicles (including those for pick up and delivery service) will be protected using:
- Seat Covers
- Steering Wheel Cover
- Floor Mat
- Wipe down of all "high touch points" before and after servicing: door handles, interior and exterior, gear shifter handle, ignition/start button, etc.
Steve Cunningham - Owner